Abuelodigital17Abuelodigital17

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

THE.LIFT. THE.LIFT.

Needs a lot of work

The idea is good, despite the story is a bit confusing. It would be better if it had some dialogue.
You graphics need a lot of work. You need to learn how to draw people more realistically and in a more detailed way. Buildings and objects need less improvement. Animation is okay, if you practice a little bit your animation skills can become really good.
I like the style, black and white is simple but it looks good. Nice music too.
In short, you have good potential but you still need to pratcice. There are plenty of tutorials in this site that could help you, I suggest you take a look.
2/5 and 5/10

beccahyman responds:

Fair review. i personally didn't want dialogue in it, i wanted a silent film feel to it, and also poor voice acting can ruin animations instantly. I'll look into it for the next one though. It's nice that you like the style because a couple of people don't. I'm going to make sure to exploit the potential you say i have and practise like crazy. Thanks.

Meet the Krinkels Meet the Krinkels

Nice

Nice idea and it was very funny too, especially the ending when he's deciding the title for Madness 12. The only thing I didn't like: it was too short.
Good job anyway: good artwork, good animation, and good voice acting.
3/5 and 7/10

Kill Bot Kill Bot

Brilliant

I never laughed so hard watching a flash. This is great, a very funny version of the movie trailer.

Good points:
Good animation
It was hilarious
Lots of fun stuff to find in the backgrounds (I found lots of it)
You used music from the trailer, which rocks
The play/pause menu and volume menu is a very nice feature

Bad points:
Graphics could be more detailed

Everything else is fine. My favourite part is when bot is surrounded by the crazy 88 and he becomes a pacman. The ending was hilarious as well.
5/5 and 10/10
Keep up the great work, it would be nice to see more parodies featuring bot!!!

Genius Test 2 Genius Test 2

Very good game

Very entertaining and addictive. Not too challenging but not too easy either, you have to pay attention and read the questions carefully to get them right.
The design was too simple, but it looked good.
This is how quiz games should be, yours has interesting questions and it doesn't get repetitive after a while.
Good job man, I'll play the third one when it's on this site.
4/5 and 7/10

Being One - Episode 3 Being One - Episode 3

Very good

Very good game that left me wanting more. The story is very good, I like the way it's starting to unfold; you learn what's going on by collecting datapads, messages, etc (reminds me of other survival horror games I've played recently). That's the best part of the game (and the whole Being One series), it has a good story, which some of your other 'escape' games lacked (but I loved them as well).
The artwork is also very good (as usual, it looks real), I love the design, especially how the creatures look. The atmosphere is also good, the environment, the lighting, the music... all that creates a creepy atmosphere, really cool.
The gameplay is very good, as usual. Very original, it makes you think, there's a lot of variety and it's really, really entertaining. It could be more challenging... but it's fine that way. My favourite part is hacking the keypads, the puzzle with the pumps was also fun and esay enough to complete.
What a real shame it was so short (that's why I'm giving you a 9 instead of a 10)... you find out some important things, solve a few puzzles, and see what one of those 'dark matter' creatures look like (they look creepy, by the way)... It would have been better if it had more action, you don't even have to use the 'sanguine chalice'...
Anyway, despite the shortness I loved what I just played, it has great potential. I look forward to episode four, and I also look forward to seeing more flashes by you, because I love them. They're always entertaining and original. I think it was a great idea to start this game series.
Keep up the awesome work!
5/5 and 9/10

Pit Dwellers Pit Dwellers

Ok, but not your best

It has good artwork and design, and it's enetertaining but also a little repetitive. The monsters move very fast, but you get used to it after a while.
Overall it's a nice game, but I prefer your other games, those in which you have to find/collect objects and solve puzzles. They are more challenging and more entertaining.
6/10 and 3/5

Psionic3D responds:

Yeah, It was an experiment that expanded into a little game, I still had a LOT to learn back then ;-)

Mission Impossible RMX Mission Impossible RMX

Badass

This is the best MI theme remix in the AP so far. I love the beat and the lenght is perfect... it's a lot cooler than the original...

International Accent Showcase International Accent Showcase

Very good

Very good accents man! The russian one is not as good as the other ones, but all of them sound good. If I need a voices with any of those accents I will let you know.
4/5 and 8/10

Car Chase (Improved) Car Chase (Improved)

Average

Not bad. But it sounds like it still needs a little refinement, it doesn't sound smooth enough. Everything else is fine.

Zae of Alizon Zae of Alizon

Nice

Adding the cat ears was a cool detail. She reminds me of Motoko from GITS... she looks nice. The best part of the drawing is the background, it looks great. And you did a great job with the perspective as well.

Mary M Mary M

Very nice

I love her face, it's really beautiful. Her lips are perfect and the red eye looks cool. The hair looks neat. The only thing I don't like is that patch that covers one of her eyes, it looks weird.

Nari Semi-Realistic Nari Semi-Realistic

Gorgeous

I like your realistic art better than you anime style art. You don't need to redo the hair, it's fine that way. Everyting looks really nice, the coloring and the shading are perfect. I love her face, she's a lot cuter than her anime counterpart. Nothing to improve, but she'd look more realistic if her fingers had nails.
It would be nice to see more drawings with this style, upload them and we'll give you feedback ;)
5/5 and 9/10