Abuelodigital17Abuelodigital17

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 5 art Reviews

Zae of Alizon Zae of Alizon

Nice

Adding the cat ears was a cool detail. She reminds me of Motoko from GITS... she looks nice. The best part of the drawing is the background, it looks great. And you did a great job with the perspective as well.

Mary M Mary M

Very nice

I love her face, it's really beautiful. Her lips are perfect and the red eye looks cool. The hair looks neat. The only thing I don't like is that patch that covers one of her eyes, it looks weird.

Nari Semi-Realistic Nari Semi-Realistic

Gorgeous

I like your realistic art better than you anime style art. You don't need to redo the hair, it's fine that way. Everyting looks really nice, the coloring and the shading are perfect. I love her face, she's a lot cuter than her anime counterpart. Nothing to improve, but she'd look more realistic if her fingers had nails.
It would be nice to see more drawings with this style, upload them and we'll give you feedback ;)
5/5 and 9/10

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks, will do. Currently I've been hammering away at some flash though ><

The Gloves The Gloves

Cute

What a pretty girl. There are a few things to improve, for instance her back looks weird (possibly because of the position of her shoulder blades) and the shading could be better (more contrast). You could also use colored outlines that are a bit darker than the fills instead of black outlines. That way it would look much better.
Her hairstyle looks really cool and she has a cute face.
3/5 and 7/10

::Beautiful lady:: ::Beautiful lady::

Not bad

But could be better, it could be more detailed. Her mouth needs a bit of work, it doesn't look as realistic as the rest of her. And some nail polish and/or eye shadow would look cute ;)
It would be nice to see more drawings by you with this style.
3/5, 6/10

Blacksash123 responds:

Thx for your comment i'll Redo it and see if it looks better