Abuelodigital17Abuelodigital17

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Genius Test 2 Genius Test 2

Very good game

Very entertaining and addictive. Not too challenging but not too easy either, you have to pay attention and read the questions carefully to get them right.
The design was too simple, but it looked good.
This is how quiz games should be, yours has interesting questions and it doesn't get repetitive after a while.
Good job man, I'll play the third one when it's on this site.
4/5 and 7/10

Being One - Episode 3 Being One - Episode 3

Very good

Very good game that left me wanting more. The story is very good, I like the way it's starting to unfold; you learn what's going on by collecting datapads, messages, etc (reminds me of other survival horror games I've played recently). That's the best part of the game (and the whole Being One series), it has a good story, which some of your other 'escape' games lacked (but I loved them as well).
The artwork is also very good (as usual, it looks real), I love the design, especially how the creatures look. The atmosphere is also good, the environment, the lighting, the music... all that creates a creepy atmosphere, really cool.
The gameplay is very good, as usual. Very original, it makes you think, there's a lot of variety and it's really, really entertaining. It could be more challenging... but it's fine that way. My favourite part is hacking the keypads, the puzzle with the pumps was also fun and esay enough to complete.
What a real shame it was so short (that's why I'm giving you a 9 instead of a 10)... you find out some important things, solve a few puzzles, and see what one of those 'dark matter' creatures look like (they look creepy, by the way)... It would have been better if it had more action, you don't even have to use the 'sanguine chalice'...
Anyway, despite the shortness I loved what I just played, it has great potential. I look forward to episode four, and I also look forward to seeing more flashes by you, because I love them. They're always entertaining and original. I think it was a great idea to start this game series.
Keep up the awesome work!
5/5 and 9/10

Pit Dwellers Pit Dwellers

Ok, but not your best

It has good artwork and design, and it's enetertaining but also a little repetitive. The monsters move very fast, but you get used to it after a while.
Overall it's a nice game, but I prefer your other games, those in which you have to find/collect objects and solve puzzles. They are more challenging and more entertaining.
6/10 and 3/5

Psionic3D responds:

Yeah, It was an experiment that expanded into a little game, I still had a LOT to learn back then ;-)

NG Flagging Guide 2 NG Flagging Guide 2

And better than the first one (which was also good).
The part about flagging reviews helped me a lot, thank you.
Good job!

Little-Rena responds:

Oh that's good, thanks.

Tombscape Tombscape

Amazing

Very good game
I love it, it was very entertaining, a bit easy, but good
the only thing I didn't like was the puzzles in the sand
I loved the rest of the puzzles, the one with the buckets is my favorite
the graphics are very detailed (the spider-like creatures could be more detailed, but it's ok) and the music is perfect
4/5 and 8/10
keep up the great work!!!

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for playing and for your comments!!

//Smoking Kills //Smoking Kills

Very good one

Good game
great parody, I loved everything, especially the mission briefings
the graphics are decent and it's easy enough to beat it, the music is also nice
4/5 and 7/10

khakis work pants
cuffed white dress shirt
dress high heels
grey shear stockings

the graphics are amazing and very realistic
keep up the awesome work!
5/5

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Centauri Dress-Up! :D Centauri Dress-Up! :D

It's ok

but please, make the character bigger!!!
graphics are not bad, but i think the shadowing needs improvement
i like the clothes and accesories
about the music...
i know how to add more music to your game and how to make a color picker for the clothes,and more... it will take a bit long to explain it here...
so if you're interested, just PM me (i've got tips and suggestions :P)
3/5

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

AWESOME!!!

Secrets are in:
-Red formal gown (click the flower)
-Racer outfit (click the VR symbol)
-Open-collared peach top (click the flower)
-Hooters top (click the symbol)
-Apple Ipod (click on it)
-BLK arm band (click the red symbol)
-NY yankees cap (click the NY symbol)
Click her nipples to unlock 'Heaven' and 'Hell', click the pussy to unlock 'Rikku hair'
Graphics are awesome and very realistic
the girl is hot
those clothes are very varied, there are lots of accesories, faces and backgrounds to choose from... this makes the game awesome
keep it up!
5/5

This review is insanely well received!

Dress up Danielle! Dress up Danielle!

It's ok

graphics are good, but need some improvement (i didn't like that black outline)
this game needs more outfits, and maybe hairstyles, of course it needs more secrets
boobs look nice [if you want to see them, clcik on the following outfit: jeans&purple shirt, then click the chest, when you click her nipples she'll slap you :(]
and the girl's face could be a bit prettier
3/5